Anne R. Tan is USA Today bestselling author. She writes the Raina Sun Mystery series and the Lucy Fong Mystery series. Her humorous cozy mysteries feature Chinese-American amateur sleuths dealing with love, family, and life while solving murders.
FIVE THINGS ABOUT ANNE
- I can't resist ice cream.
- I started my first book a month after I had my first baby.
- And now that she's seven, I brainstorm story ideas with my girl.
- Instead of reading to my children, I make up stories round-robin style with my children at bedtime.
- I secretly want Raina Sun's life.
Anne R. Tan fell in love with storytelling in elementary school, but decided to study engineering so she could get a “real job.” Her day job is her vacation from home and she moonlights as a writer to keep the voices inside her head under control.
She is a preschool wrangler and a part-time short-order cook for her family. She is married to her version of Bob Vila who believes everything needs to be fixed, even if it's already working. The koi fishes in her pond are the only sane members of her household. Even her chickens are crazy.
Her humorous cozy mysteries feature Raina Sun, a Chinese-American amateur sleuth, dealing with love, family betrayal, and her place in the world while solving murders.
Follow Anne at the Facebook, or shoot her an email on the contact page.